How Coding in Promantra Works?
Our company follows the coding process through a structured methodology which has worked well for large US clients. Our coding services will help our clients to experience an increase in returns and a reduction in the number of denials as we comply with the ICD-9-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, AMA Guidelines from CPT-4 Code Manual, & CMS (HCFA) Guidelines [CCI (Correct Coding Initiatives)] and [LMRP(Local Medical Review Policies)].
- Using most up-to-date books and software like 3M, Ingenix, and Client Specifications in coding to be involved in the constant changes that occur in this field.
- Following HIPAA regulations in order to protect the confidentiality of Patient Health Information (PHI).
- We as professionals adhere Standards of Ethical Coding.
- Infrastructure according to BS7799, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2005.
- Our Medical coders are AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) certified and have minimum of 5 years experience in hand.
- Our coders are skilled to provide high quality within the TAT provided by the client. On an average, our coders code 150 reports per day according to multi-specialty.
- Our coders monitor, analyze, and improve your documentation for coding from getting denials and reimbursement.
- Our Medical coders carefully determine the codes according to the clinical information provided by the Healthcare Provider/Professionals and reports back according to the information provided.
- Our coders interact with the Healthcare providers/professionals via videoconference, teleconference, etc.
- Our coders have undergone extensive training from US coding experts.
Surgical Coding Specialties:
Coding services address the entire spectrum of surgical specialty coding with coders specializing in each clinical subspecialty including:
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Coding
- Colorectal Surgery Coding
- Gastroenterology Endoscope Coding
- General Surgery Coding
- Gynecology Surgery Coding
- Ophthalmology Surgery Coding
- Orthopedics Surgery Coding
- Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery Coding
- Pediatric Surgery Coding
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Coding
- Podiatric Surgery Coding
- Trauma and Burn Surgery Coding
- Urology Surgery Coding
- Urgent Care Coding
- Vascular Surgery and Peripheral Vascular Surgery Coding
- Temporary surgical coding to cover vacations, medical leaves and employee turnover.
- Backlog coding resolution services.
- Coding compliance reviews with user friendly / educational report formats.
No more coding backlog
Improving your business by 30%
- Fewer denials optimize reimbursement.
- We guarantee 98% and more accuracy and compliance.
- Getting feedback on your documentation and coding changes.
- Faster TAT.
We also develop Medical Coding Software according to client specifications one of such is CodeExl .
CodeExl is easy to use software which automates all operations related to the Medical records coding process. It is user-friendly software which provides seamless integration between Administrator, Healthcare Providers and Coding Companies. The software is built to take care of work allotment from Healthcare Providers to Coding Companies and the distribution of work among Coders in Coding Companies.
Administrator group has complete access for creating and editing of Healthcare Providers and Coding Companies in the software. It receives the primary details and medical records of the patient from the Healthcare Provider and that details are transferred to a Coding Company.
Healthcare Providers submits the patient medical records to administrator. It has the flexibility to send demographic records of the patient and generate reports of the patient in prescribed format. It can check the coding progress that is being carried out by the Coding Company.
Coding Companies perform the coding for a patient based on the medical records received from administrator. It has got the flexibility to distribute the coding process in between a group of coders. The activities of the coder are managed by a manager user of the Coding Company.
Medical Coding Platform
ProDigi is a web based platform which helps to codify (ICD/CPT) charges in 'Pay for Performance' era.
It is a collaborative tool on which Healthcare Providers and Coding companies can Sync-in. ProDigi is designed using MS Framework Architecture programmed with .net technologies.
- Capacitates real time and remote collaboration between User Groups.
- Innated with critical error validations to flag when coders make errors.
- Appelates medical reports in different formats - scanned images in PDF format, Word files, Text files.
- Commodious as you add new client hospitals can be spiked to manage their customized reports.
- Secure multi-user environment for Coders, Quality Analysts and Administrators.
- Protracts for additional functionality as it can talk to other legacy applications in the environment.